SEUL: SEUL

I see some of you have started to offer your talents.  I should do the
same.

1.  I am willing to work on a steering committee.  I've studied the
    principles of user interface design.  I would also rate my Linux
    installation ordeal as above average in difficulty.

2.  Other administriva, keeping tabs on developers, progress, decisions,
    test users, etc.

3.  Proving reports to the SEUL project.

I'm glad to see some others offer programming talents since I have little
to offer.

I know a little about rexx, tcl, bash, fortran, basic, and pascal, less
about C and make.  I have done some useful work designing screens with
SpecTcl and I have heard that there is a SpecJava now.

Regards,