Re: SEUL: Installations

On 27-Jun-97 Greg Bell wrote:

>Not to appear stupid or anything but just what the heck is GLINT?? What
>does it do??

Glint is a basically a graphical front end to RPM. It's distributed as
part of the Control Panel in RedHat. You can select packages to install
or uninstall, view descriptions, verify installed packages etc. However,
it suffers from minor brain damage (probably from a car crash :).

>P.S. sorry about the name mix up, but my fingers tend to work without
>the intervention of a mind.

That's OK - I've had about five different first names... the most difficult
part seems to be the number of n's as well as my gender (strange, as I even
have a little bit of beard and a barytone voice :). Email me for funny stories
about wrong names :)
--
Juhana Siren - Juhana.Siren@oulu.fi - http://rieska.oulu.fi/~jsiren/