SEUL: Adding Flash to SEUL

Tonight as I was almost sleeping a thought occured to me.
Alright let's see a show of hands on this, who here has seen Jurasic
Park, ahh one, two, three good just about everyone.  Do you remember the
sceen where the little girl sits down at a computer console and says
"Unix I know Unix".  Remember what was on the screen at the time a
virtual directory of the systems files.  I think this was neat and would
be a great way to attract people to SEUL.
Now the question is, does anyone know what program was running at the
time???

Just a thought.

             Greg