Re: SEUL: Monthley update from the maintainer.

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Cyber Link wrote:

>                                SEUL UPDATE
>
>  The Original Plan:
>
>  The Group Hirearcie:
>
> My decision!
>
> The Web Site!
>             We have a web site up and running thanks to Omega and Juhana
Three cheers for Omega and Juhana!!!

>            (Well done guys it looks great) It is at http://www.seul.txcc.net
>            or at http://seul.txcc.net. This site will contain information
>            that all of our readers should know and allow then to keep up
>            with decisions made by the group leaders. This site also contains
>            an archive of all the posts made to this group from day one.
>
> The Sub-Groups and Openings!
>
>  Distribution Sub-Group:
>
>   Development Sub-Group:
>
>      Software Sub-Group:
>
>    Publicity Sub-Group:
>
>  Documentation/Help Sub-Group:
>
> Thanks for you Time and Support.

This structure looks good for producing and distributing software.

What is needed is a user interface.  I still don't see the user
focus.  I don't know of any good user interface that wasn't the result of
numerous iterations of test and refinement.  Maybe it is there and I
don't see it.  It may help if you can address my concern. Other people
may have the same concern. It could lead to their reluctance to
volunteering if they do not understand how anything can be accomplished.

Regards,