As I was looking at the messages that came in today I was struck by a
vary obvious fact.  At the moment there are two distinct type putting
forth ideas for SEUL.  The first type is the single computer user that
would like a simple tool for installing Linux, while the second type
are, for lack of better terms, business user with concerns like
networking (by networking I do not mean a simple ppp/slip/whatever
connection to the internet) multiple computers, etc. etc. etc.  IF I may
make a small suggestion, for the time being (HINT HINT MR MODERATOR)
lets just stick to one area and not divide our efforts so much

Simple End User Linux Mailing list
with the line
unsubscribe seul-project
in the body of the letter.