Re: SEUL: Hardware support for Linux

Beyond any intentions whatsoever to flame anyone, I would like to put
forward my opinion on this issue: To me, it looks like Paul Anderson
<paul@geeky1.ebtech.net> is proposing to make a PR Clockwork Orange
out of this. I'm not sure whether Paul is serious. As I understand
it, he's proposing to set up a strategy of marketing lies, repeat
them over and over again (so they become 'true') in order to
succeed.

Well, that was enough for this evening to me.
Cheers,

	APS

> oooh, create the LDN - Linux Developers Network, and charge $2,000 a
> month to be a member.

> give free copies to local LUGs.

> use numbers, but make them believable.

> Make it like flourescent green ...

> in PCMag touting that everyone's switching to Linux(if you repeat
> something over and over again with authority, people will beleive it)

  [That principle, in fact, was invented by Goebbels]

> quotated we'll have: "No wonder everyone's switching to Linux."

> The way to go ISN'T Us->Iomega.  You can bet Iomega reads PC Magazine.  If
> they read the ads long enough, they'll beleave them.  And have a big
> rollout for SEUL, with tons of fanfare.

> Also, we should charge $100 for SEUL.

> Then we can tout that Linux has like 500,000 programmers working on it.

----
Aldo-PierSolari  <SolariS@CICEI.ULPGC.ES>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home-page:  http://www.ulpgc.es/usuarios/solaris/index.html
PGPKey ID: 0xFDD1FD36   --  IWillNotFailThoseWithWhomIServe
----