SEUL: groups, lists, etc.

Discussion has started on the various dev lists.  Good.

And there will probably be some more list structure changes soon,
including some sort of "announce" list, and a common dev list for dev
discussions that aren't specific to one group, and some others.  So keep
an eye out for these, which will appear once the details get worked out
a bit more carefully.

For now, I think we should follow the policy of trying to post any new
technically-oriented topics to the appropriate dev list if possible,
and posting general discussion that everyone should see (such as this mail,
and technical stuff that affects multiple groups a lot), to seul-project.
Yes, I know it's not perfect yet, but it should be "good enough" for now. :-)

 Peter Luka            ...            luka@mit.edu
 SEUL Project development leader/systems architect
               http://www.seul.org