SEUL: Re: SEUL Archives

winston@atlantic.net wrote:
>In your message you mentioned a SEUL Archive, where does it live??

everything is linked off the web page at http://www.seul.org
there's a link to the archives at the left of the page.

>I would like
>to get up to speed on what has been happening to SEUL since it's move

you'll find it's not much.  we've been pretty idle for about a month.
you might be interested in the last week or so of seul-leaders mail, tho.

anyway, don't forget to sub to the dev lists you're interested in,
since that's where the action will be, starting in a few days.

 Peter Luka            ...            luka@mit.edu
 SEUL Project development leader/systems architect
               http://www.seul.org