Re: SEUL: SOTs comments

> Yes, I'm diverging, but think about it: the end user doesn't care what's
> behind the system, and the filesystem structure is the very *last* thing on
> their list of things to learn.

you've never done tech support, have you?  every button a user can press,
they will.  if you can't limit them to a small box, they'll break
everything they can find that isn't immediately obvious. You'll get users
who load the kernel into the gimp and gaussian blur it. they'll get rid
of "all the ugly hash-marks at the beginning of comment lines". Someone
has to administer the system -- who's gonna do it?

If you can't isolate the user (mac), and you can't rename things so they
make more sense (NT), the linux remains linux and seul remains
nonexistent.