SEUL: Re: volunteer work

> > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/9267/fud2.html
> > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/9267/fuddef.html
> > http://www.KenAndTed.com/KensBookmark/linux/index.html
> > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/9267/sstactics.html
> > http://www.linux-hw.com/~eric/fud101.html
> >

> Right,  I've looked those over and I can do what you requested (yes
> I do have html experience).  How many I choose to do depends on
> your timeframe.  I've got Assignments coming out of my ears from
> May 1st onwards and could probably only do two or three of them if
> you want them finished some time around there.  Yet after June 9th
> when the University trimester ends I'm basically free to give a lot of
> time to the project.  What suits you?
>
> Michael A. Koziarski
> koz@paradise.net.nz

How about both? Time is important here, because a month is a really
long time in the Linux world. Choose a couple of them to do for the
short-term, and then follow up with the other ones later on if nobody
has tackled them yet. That way you can create a format for evaluation
and response, and then if I can throw other people on it later it will
have more work done, else you'll come along (after exams presumably) and
finish off the other documents?
Focus on completeness of evaluation for each doc rather than "getting them
all covered", ideally.

Thanks,
--Roger