Re: SEUL: Fwd: Linux (potential) end-user research.

I just found this in a Salon article about Linux:

<http://www.luigui.org/>

This is the "Linux/UNIX Independent Group for Usability Information."
They mention SEUL a couple of times at their site, and seem to have some
of the same goals as we do, including a user survey.  It may be worth
seeing how and if we can collaborate with them.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a