Re: SEUL: Re: [Freehive-list] Freehive status?

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> Can somebody grab this and make several other versions of it? One with the
> text on the bottom, one not; also something much smaller (presumably without
> the text), max width somewhere in the 75-150 range. They tried to shrink it
> for me, but the swooshes looked jagged.

Here's what I've come up with.  The small image still looks jagged,
probably because the anti-aliasing doesn't translate well to the reduced
resolution (and therefore greater pixel sizes relative to the image).  I
tried to fix those a bit, but all I have available here at work for that
sort of thing is MS Windows Paint, a decidedly bad tool for such
things.  If anyone has better image manipulation tools, have at it.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image