SEUL: Volunteer wanted: html for next and back buttons for weekly reports

Our seul-edu weekly reports are missing "next week's" and "last week's"
buttons that people can click. This means that most people don't think
to go look for other weekly reports. I think it would be very convenient
(and useful) if they could do this.

Can somebody take a look at http://www.seul.org/edu/report27.html and use
your design abilities to decide where they should go, what they should
look like, and send me the changes for the html? (plus images as needed)

We should presumably change the other 26 too, but if somebody takes care
of one report, I'll deal with backpropagating the changes.

As an example (I have no idea if this is the design we want, but it has
some buttons :)
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20000828&mode=classic

Thanks!
--Roger