Re: SEUL: Linux advocacy documents team?

Doug Loss wrote:
> What about the Linux Advocacy Project?  Shouldn't they be involved in
> (or leading) this sort of thing?  I admit, I'm not up on just what they
> do, but from what I've seen this sounds like their ballpark.
Replying to myself; what a concept!  OK, I've looked at the Linux
Advocacy Project and the Linux Publicity Project sites (Roger, the LPP
link on the SEUL links.html page is bad), and neither looks like a
big-time organized effort.  There is a need for the type of coordination
you mention.  I hope someone else can do it, because just now I have too
many irons in the fire to take another one.  I'll support whatever you
come up with, though.

Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards
Bloomsburg University     or golf.
dloss@bloomu.edu                H. L. Mencken