Re: SEUL: Linux advocacy documents team?

Doug Loss wrote:

> What about the Linux Advocacy Project?  Shouldn't they be involved in
> (or leading) this sort of thing?  I admit, I'm not up on just what they
> do, but from what I've seen this sounds like their ballpark.

Replying to myself; what a concept!  OK, I've looked at the Linux
Advocacy Project and the Linux Publicity Project sites (Roger, the LPP
link on the SEUL links.html page is bad), and neither looks like a
big-time organized effort.  There is a need for the type of coordination
you mention.  I hope someone else can do it, because just now I have too
many irons in the fire to take another one.  I'll support whatever you
come up with, though.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards