  To:      turnere@iplabs.ru
  Subject: Re: Various Announcements
  Sent:    Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:52:57 +0300

I also replied to another address. Whilst I am (apparently) being
accused of "spam" this particular person hasn't even the curtesy to
supply a resolvable email address. I stand by all my announcements; I am
simply making sure that our Open Source communities are informed of some
free, Linux resources.

DAVID LLOYD

The announcements began thus:

> > LINUX C++ MAILING LISTS
> > members to 510. The list's subject is programming Linux with C++ and no
> > subject - easy or hard - appears to be too difficult for it. Before

<snip>