Re: SEUL: Sample Webpages for SEUL-PUB

> I have redesigned the SEUL pages (index.html, links.html and links2.html). The
> colour scheme is very different from the existing scheme . I am using
> light-purple for navigation bar and black-on-white text for main data area.
>
> Another major change: I have created a very basic StyleSheet (name:
> seulscr.css). You can view the pages at:
>
> http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/index.html
> http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/what/links.html
> http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/what/links2.html
>
> I would like to have your feedback so that  I can start looking at more files
> and start editing / adding content.
>
> Regards,
> Anand

My initial response to the left-hand column on these is that it's
going to change, and that will require updating all of the pages
rather than just the frontpage (when, say, i add a new project to
the 'supported projects' list).

Also, the actual set of links we have currently is abysmally
small compared to what we ought to have, and also other people
have done better jobs. My opinion is that we don't want a links
page of our own at all. We want a list of 2 or 3 good end-user-oriented
links pages.
Anybody want to do some websurfing for a while and make some
decisions?
Thanks,
--Roger