Re: SEUL: seul-commits list

> 1. CVS is the version control system.
> 2. subbing to this list would let us be notified every time something is
> checked in to the repository.
> Correct so far?
Yup. :-)

> On another matter, that message from Omega reminded me about @seul.org
> addresses.
Yeah.  Just send me some e-mail with basic information (login, full name,
default .forward) and I'll create the account for you.  Everyone involved
in development or other activities (i.e. seul-pub) is "entitled" to
an account (actually, it's a requirement).

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user