SEUL: Reports of my resignation have been greatly exaggerated

OK, it's true I was thinking about it.  The fact that George and Jean left
made me think the project might be going anyway, and I was feeling swamped.
Let me say this once, for the record, clearly:

I hereby withdraw my resignation as leader of seul-pub.  I will continue as
leader of seul-pub, provided someone else takes over administration of the
website.  I don't know enough about html, sdoc, or cvs to really manage that
effectively.  I will, however, be happy to help produce and edit publicity
documents and so forth as well as coordinate similar efforts.

Sorry it's taken a while to write this; I installed a CD burner in my main
work machine last night and bumped a motherboard power cable.  Fortunately,
the guy who built my machine lives in town, and he helped me fix it.

Martin Jackson:  mjackson@deskmedia.com
Information Science Major
Mankato State University