SEUL: GGUI

Hi!

I am the author of the GGUI program.
http://ggui.iwarp.com
I've stopped the development in Java and I am porting this program to C++/QT.

I am looking for a permanent home page of my project, no banners, no
spam-mail etc. I'm sick of that.

So I noticed that I could be able to be hosted by your project.
Is really so?

Another thing: I'm thinking of buying ggui.org.
Can I totally be hosted by you, or should I have to pay someone else too?

Thank you

--
Panos Katsaloulis <teras@writeme.com>
* Microsoft brought artificial intelligence to our desktop: