SEUL: Preparing for seul announce

I'd like to get everyone together in IRC tonight and/or tomorrow morning
to discuss how things are in preparation for the announce tomorrow.  We
need to get whylinux? on the site and ready to go, and re-arrange the site
a little to support the new influx of visitors.

Is there anyone out there with some decent traffic-monitoring tools?  I'd
like to try to profile the information from access_log to see what exactly
*does* happen when this announce happens.  It's not crucial to the
announce, but something we should work on.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user