     Perhaps the mailer's handling of the file corrupted it. It might be better / more effective to use FTP to get/send
the files (If you want, I have instructions on how to do that here).
     Just a thought.

> Interesting, when I brought links2.sdoc back into AOL to email it back
> to Roger, all the strange stuff disappeared. Maybe it wouldn't be to
> hard to do some other things if someone was willing to email me things
> which I could update and email back.

Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052