Re: SEUL: HTML

Bob,
     Perhaps the mailer's handling of the file corrupted it. It might be better / more effective to use FTP to get/send
the files (If you want, I have instructions on how to do that here).
     Just a thought.

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052