SEUL: Re: Linux Advocacy Docs Team

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Ok, so it's been longer than I was expecting before I got my act together
> and did something about the advocacy docs team idea. But here I am.

> Some more individual links:
> http://www.anatomy.usyd.edu.au/danny/freedom/ip/aidfs.html

I've just started on a companion to this document, looking at pragmatic
(rather that ethical/political) reasons for the choice of free
software.  I hope to follow that up with an actual migration plan for
Community Aid Abroad (the aid organisation I do volunteer work for, and
at whom these documents are aimed in the first instance).

 http://www.anatomy.usyd.edu.au/danny/freedom/ip/caafs.html

This has only just been started, so any suggestions would be very
welcome.  I'm particularly keen to find examples of organisations which
have deployed Linux on the desktop...

Danny.