SEUL: request for comments on independence document (fwd)

Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 21:31:55 +0100
From: Stefan Rieken <StefanRieken@SoftHome.net>
To: seul-pub@seul.org
Subject: "request for comments": my draft

I have written a piece of text as a reaction to my experiences with the
Linux community on usability. It is available at:

I really need some subjective views on it. Do you agree with the
contents? Do you think that I have gone too far? Am I being objective
enough? Is your experience different?, etc. etc. Rate it even if you

I want to learn from this "RFC" if my writing/ opinion is any good. So
be honest with your reactions: if it isn't, I can just as easily get
another hobby ;-)

Stefan (new on this list...)