SEUL: Re: First RPM of a SEUL project

> Hi Roger
>
> Like promised I started to work at the seul.org programs and my first
> success was settlers. I will be putting the rpms on my account when this
> mail is beeing sent.
>
> Bye David
>
> PS: Thank you for asking me to do this - I didn't know settlers before but
> now I probably play it quite often.

Looks good. I've copied them into
/home/ftp/pub/settlers/ on cran, which is available from
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/settlers/

I even tested them out, and they seem to install correctly and run. :)
Thank you!

rpm -qi gives:

Name        : settlers                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.1                               Vendor: Torangan RPM's
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Sat Jan  1 19:15:37 2000
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: torangan
Group       : X11/Games                     Source RPM: settlers-1.1-1.src.rpm
Size        : 146218                           License: GPL
Packager    : David Philippi <david@torangan.saar.de>
URL         : http://settlers.seul.org
Summary     : Settlers of Catan
Description :
Settlers of Catan is a multi-player, single-server game of growth and
expansion. It is based on the german game "Siedler von Catan".

We should whip up a mail to redhat-announce about this, and upload
it to the contrib.redhat.com system.

Do you want to do this, or shall I take care of it? (If you do, run
a copy past seul-pub before doing the announce, so we can be a bit more
sure that we don't miss anything (eg typos, or the fact that people will
want to get libsx also, etc.))

Thanks,
--Roger