SEUL: Re: Commercial Port Advocacy accepted by LDP

> I'm happy to announce that the Linux Documentation Project has accepted
> the Commercial Port Advocacy mini-HOWTO document that I wrote a few
> years ago and recently revised with Roman Kirsanow's help.  It's just
> been put up at:
>
> <http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Commercial-Port-Advocacy.html>
>
> Roger, we should probably either link the SEUL site to here or post the
> same pages ourselves instead of the older version we have.  I can copy
> the current pages up if you like.

Excellent. This is very good news. Yes, we should put the same pages up
on the seul site, in case something happens to linuxdoc, etc. Please do
that, and let me know if there's anything I need to do to help.

I'm going to prepare mail for seul-announce about this, the seul-edu
weekly reports, and the fact that we're sending linuxkb to linuxworldexpo.

Is there anything that I'm forgetting for the seul-announce mail?

Thanks,
--Roger