SEUL: Re: cvspsrv account on seul.org

So, any status on this yet?  Just curious if I'll have company now and
who to ask my CVS questions to in the future. :-)

Out of curiousity, were did you come up with my email address of
cbagwell@tx.fnc.fujitsu.com?  My prefered email address is
"cbagwell@sprynet.com" but I often reply to emails from
"cbagwell@fnc.fujitsu.com".  My work has about a billion email address
that work but they only support the later and not tx.fnc.fujitsu.com.

Thanks,
Chris

--
          Chris Bagwell              |  Fujitsu Network Communications
 mailto:cbagwell@tddtx.fujitsu.com   |         Richardson, Texas