Re: SEUL: Linux project for ISDN (fwd)

> kbps. A download estimated to take 3 hours at 28.8 kbps took 12 minutes.
> This leads me to believe that the future for software distribution will
> be downloads and not CDs since CDs are quickly obsolete.

Meanwhile we in teh UK still pay phone charges, while BT charge ludicrous
prices for ISDN, and many say are deliberately delaying ASDL and its
varients in this country in order to sell more ISDN... I'll stick with CDs
thanks!

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally