Re: SEUL: Linux command-line focus

"Pete St. Onge" wrote:

> Another thought...
>
> The CLI page could be a good, substantial part of an "End user how-to"
> like the one Roger proposes on the howto page. this would be useful
> because it could be a good, first contact document for people new to
> linux. Since these are the people we're going after with Indy, having a
> good intro doc for them would likely be useful.
>
> Thoughts? Ideas?

Several other thoughts. Perhaps there could be a project that covers user
interfaces (CLI and the various GUIs). There are three persons who have
recently expressed interest in helping out with something and Chuck Short
wanted to do something with the web site. I guess I was pondering is there
some way to get everyone involved in getting something accomplished.

Bob