Re: SEUL: a new operating system interaction

Lorenzo De Tomasi wrote:

> An interface of this type can be easily created with a program like
> Macromedia director...
> I'm not a programmer and Im able to create it with MD...
> If you want to realise this I can test the interaction and give you some
> hints...
> Or do you want I project the entire interaction?
> The idea is good...

Thank you for your response. I'm not familiar with Macromedia director. Does it
create code such as C or C++ for the interface. Also SEUL is committed to
creating GPL software. What is the licensing environment for the output of
Macromedia director. Maybe I'm missing something. Is Macromedia director
required to run the interface. Perhaps you could enlighten me regarding
Macromedia director.

Bob