SEUL: Seul project status reports?

I finished my thesis, and now I'm graduated.
http://freehaven.net/
but I haven't done more than just put my thesis up. More will happen
in a bit.

I've been doing maintenance-level work for seul things
lately. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to continue to do only
maintenance-level work for the foreseeable future, since I started work
last week.

On the other hand, I have a heck of a lot more time now than when I was
working on my thesis. I get the feeling there are some projects that have
slipped through the cracks over the past few months, or some requests
from current projects that I managed to miss.

Thus: could each of you drop me a short mail answering the following
questions?

1) In a few lines, what's the current status of your project?
2) If we could do two things for you that would benefit your project
   the most, what would those two things be?

Thanks,
--Roger