SEUL: Welcome new members!

As leader of non-HTML activities on seul-pub, let me offer my warmest
welcome.  I have been following the mail traffic lately but posting little
because of time restraints at the end of the quarter (in school).

Why don't you post a bit about what you want to do (either to me or to the
list) and I'll get you started this weekend.

PS - My background is liberal arts, which is why I volunteered for this
project.  I am learning programming now, and hope to code before SEUL is
done.

Martin Jackson:  mjackson@deskmedia.com
Information Science Major
Mankato State University