SEUL: nightfall-l list created

The nightfall-l@seul.org list is for announcements (and discussion, if
anybody wants to) of the nightfall application:

|Nightfall is an astronomy application for fun, education, and
|science. It can produce animated views of eclipsing binary stars,
|calculate synthetic lightcurves and radial velocity curves, and
|eventually determine the best-fit model for a given set of
|observational data of an eclipsing binary star system. It is, however,
|not able to fry your breakfast egg on your harddisk.

It looks like it might turn into something useful for a variety of
situations. Anyway, he's skeptical that he'll get very many people on
his list, so let's show some support. :) I expect the list to be very
low-traffic.

Send mail to majordomo@seul.org with body 'subscribe nightfall-l' if
you want to subscribe. The list archives live at
http://www.seul.org/archives/nightfall-l/

Thanks,
--Roger