Re: SEUL: Various educational software stuff

Micah Yoder wrote:
> > level. If I can set up 6-8 computers there we'll have a place to let
> > Missouri teachers get some hands on experience with Linux.
> Yeah!  This is great!  This is something LUGs all over the country
> should be doing.  Unfortunately, there's none here in Salem, OR...
> maybe I'll start one eventually, but not now...

Bob posted this <http://plug.northwest.com/k12.htm> a few days ago about
the Portland LUG doing this--how far is that from Salem?  I'm gently
trying to convince the tech guy at my local school district to give the
same thing a try.  Unfortunately, there isn't a LUG here, just me.

You know, we probably ought to get another mailing list set up to get
this in-depth educational stuff off of seul-pub.  How about
seul-dev-edu?  I know Roger would be willing to do it, and I have at
least a dozen names of people who would be interested in being on the
list.  How do you folks feel about that?

Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards
Bloomsburg University     or golf.
dloss@bloomu.edu                H. L. Mencken