Re: SEUL: Educational Software

Wayne replies:

> Education is our old hope for tomorrow (what a cliche :) ) My first
experience
> with a computer was programming in PILOT on an Atari 800 when I was 7. I
think
> that software that encourages creativity and the like would really get the
ball
> rolling. As a start, I'm on the lookout for a Linux port of Logo. Will
customize
> and tweak it, and write a tutorial for it's use.

Wayne, I'm not familiar with the Atari or PILOT. What would it take to get a
similar capability for Linux?

> P.S. I've suggested to some that setting up a webpage in our accounts on
cran
> would help with information distribution. Perhaps a links page on the main
seul
> site to them? Just a thought.

> -Wayne

Why not. Alan Cox has a web page listing what he's currently working on.
http://roadrunner.swansea.linux.org.uk/alan.shtml

Reminds me, I need to get the new SEUL home page contents done for Roger.
Back later.

Bob