Re: SEUL: Out of touch...

In message <3.0.5.32.19981105190233.007f4c70@mail.ic.net>, cbhiii-linux@ic.net
writes:
>Sorry everyone that I seemed to have disappeared this past week.
>
>I am in the middle of finalizing a project at work. Then starting this
>Sunday, I will be working nights (9p-6a) until early January. Once I get a
>pattern established, I will jump right back into web page redesign mode.
>(about a week or less) Until then, don't wait around... keep sending
>suggestions either to me directly or the list. I read all messages and when
>I continue work on the test page, I will incorporate your ideas.
>
>Until then...

A short comment: I showed the new webpage to some friends of mine here,
and they both agreed that #4 was the way to go. Also, they mentioned that
using a sans serif font would be easier on the eyes, since the background
consists primarily of muddy colors.
I don't know how fonts affect people, but I figured I'd relay the
suggestion. :)

Thanks,
--Roger