SEUL: using seul-announce

Since we have seul-announce and haven't been using it, how do you all feel
about each of the active seul groups posting regular updates, progress
reports if you will, to seul-announce?  I think a bi-weekly post or perhaps a
 monthly post would be reasonable.  That would give some incentive to join
seul-announce, and perhaps give us some mild pressure to keep things moving
(otherwise we'd have nothing to announce, and it would be evident to those
outside the group).

Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes
(717) 326-3987       that they will also make better soup.
                        H. L. Mencken