SEUL: Commercial Port Advocacy How To ...

Hi,

Please ask Doug to include this information in his HOW-To:

SSC, Inc, publishers of Linux Journal, maintain a "software wish list"
at http://www.linuxresources.com/wish .  They are currently paying an
outside consultant to use these results and other data to lobby
marketing managers at ISVs to port their products to Linux.  This is an
effective, on going project to bring more native software to Linux; so
please drop by the wish list and vote for your favorite software.

If this information is already mentioned, please forgive me as I have
not seen the draft.

I am the paid consultant mentioned above.

Norm

mailto:normj@ssc.com

                            Norman M. Jacobowitz
                             mailto:normj@aa.net