SEUL: Re: [fc] What's Under Construction?

> I'm curious to see what documents are currently being constructed for
> the site. We seem to be in a bit of a lull.
[snip]
> Has anyone thought of any new FUD to add to the FAQ?

As a random FUD to present (with a lot more background behind it, of
course...)
"How come people say Microsoft's products are so bad? How could they be bad
if they're so widely used?"
I don't know how large a bite of the world's fud we're attempting to attack
here.

I'm afraid I haven't been following this list as closely as I should have
(though I've been on it from day one), but I made a list a while ago of
url's that addressed fud or similar issues.
The current list lives at the end of http://www.seul.org/pub/advocacy.html
(pay no attention to the rest of the document :)

As a third note, I wrote a draft of a paper a while ago, describing why free
software is 'better'. It's currently at http://www.seul.org/pub/fsib.html
If any sentence/paragraph/etc appeals to you, feel free to grab it and use
it for whatever.

I'm looking forward to having a site I can point users at to help explain
Linux from a non-technical point. :)
--Roger