SEUL: KDE/Gnome UI lists

I don't know about the KDE list, but I imagine it has a lot of
similarities to the Gnome list.  The Gnome list is not the place
to discuss head-in-the-clouds UI issues or radical departures
from what they are already doing.  It is meant to refine and
make consistent what they are already doing.

So don't go into those lists expecting the change everything.
People are always subscribing and writing about their Great Ideas,
and it seems to annoy people.  If you want to have a significant
influence you either have to be a righteous coder, or join a
smaller group (like Berlin).

--
Ian Bicking         / 4869 N. Talman Ave. Apt. G, Chicago, IL 60625
bickiia@earlham.edu / http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~bickiia