[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SEUL: Re: Linux C++ and C Mailing Lists [ANNOUNCE]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SEUL: Re: Linux C++ and C Mailing Lists [ANNOUNCE]
- From: Kelly Burkhart <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:30:37 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, linuxsa <email@example.com>, plug <firstname.lastname@example.org>, taslug <email@example.com>, redhat-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, qt-interest <email@example.com>, gtk-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, freeciv <email@example.com>, licq <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:37:25 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <38444856.2D2BB7AA@senet.com.au>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.9911301621090.1524-100000@Server1.MimeStarInt.com><38444856.2D2BB7AA@senet.com.au>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Then I'll give you a real email address to reply to.
These posts are off topic and not welcome. If you have a Linux
related announcement post to comp.os.linux.announce.
> Hi There!
> I have attempted to reply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org however my mail
> server has reported:
> Your message
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Various Announcements
> Sent: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:52:57 +0300
> I also replied to another address. Whilst I am (apparently) being
> accused of "spam" this particular person hasn't even the curtesy to
> supply a resolvable email address. I stand by all my announcements; I am
> simply making sure that our Open Source communities are informed of some
> free, Linux resources.
> DAVID LLOYD
> The announcements began thus:
> > >
> > > LINUX C++ MAILING LISTS
> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > In an unprecedented week, the Linux C++ mailing lists, created by David
> > > Lloyd (mailto:tuxCPProgrammingfirstname.lastname@example.org), have grown from 390
> > > members to 510. The list's subject is programming Linux with C++ and no
> > > subject - easy or hard - appears to be too difficult for it. Before
> Don't forget about the Linux C Mailing Lists!
> The Linux C++ Mailing Lists - a Linux C++ resource for you...
> List archive and information: http://www.troll.no/qt-interest/