Re: SEUL: Commercial port advocacy howto draft

On  9 Oct, EAMorical@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/9/98 7:49:07 PM EST, jjramsey_6x9eq42@yahoo.com writes:
> << I think you should eliminate the digs on MS and Apple. Think about it;
>  the company you are appealing to sells software for MS and Apple. If you
>  denigrate the use of Windows or the Mac OS, you denigrate their market.
>  I think you're better off accentuating the positives.
> Absolutely!

Well, I only mentioned them once each, and was expressing my personal
reasons for not using either as an explanation of why I'm using Linux.
Plus, I thought I was doing so in quite measured, reasonable terms.
Still, your point is well taken, and I'll rewrite those sentences.
I'll post the changes here when I've done so.

Doug Loss            The time for action is past!  Now
dloss@csrlink.net    is the time for senseless bickering!
(717) 326-3987          Ashleigh Brilliant