Re: SEUL: Hello anyone here

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for several days. Oops.
But I'm back. :)

In message <Pine.OSF.4.02A.9810072230460.6035-100000@palm>, cuplan@grove.ufl.edu writes:
>Interesting sidenote things- I think on an internet search I may have
>found "Linux for Beginners" documents regarding installation of Linux and
>what to do when you've finished...basics of system maintainence, etc.  I
>think they'll get linked into the FAQ somewhere on "Where can newbies
>learn more" or something like that.  Anyways...the FAQ is shaping up

Check out http://www.seul.org/what/links.html for some other things I've
thought were interesting. That list is by no means complete, though. It
would be nice to make it more complete. There are several organizations
that really ought to get added to it. And having a list of good newbie
links -- and descriptions and ratings of them -- would be an excellent
addition.

>nicely.  I haven't gotten a lot of it written down yet, but basically I'm
>migrating it from a "What kind of distribution is SEUL?" FAQ to a "What is
>SEUL, how do they help the community, and how can I make a difference
>FAQ?" FAQ.

Sounds good. Thanks.

>Cuplan

--Roger