Re: SEUL: Article by Alan Cox

cuplan@grove.ufl.edu wrote:

> some standard of installing/uninstalling programs (wouldn't it be nice to
> keep a registry somewhere of what's been installed where so that you can
> locate everything to delete when you want to uninstall a program?), better

Hmm.  You mean RPM?  I think that base is covered.  :-)

> home productivity software, easier net access, etc.

Right.  Should we maybe get some people working with GNUmeric and/or
AbiWord???  Or get some people getting setup info for as many ISPs as
possible, so that you can select your ISP from a list and you're ready
to go???  I think that was discussed a while ago.