SEUL: Fwd: Re: Commercial port advocacy howto

I just got this from Tim Bynum, so there's no need to reply to my
previous questions about the LDP.

------ Forwarded message ------
    From: Tim <tjbynum@wallybox.cei.net>
 Subject: Re: Commercial port advocacy howto
    Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:02:12 -0500 (CDT)
      To: Doug Loss <dloss@csrlink.net>

Doug,

I do not recall receiving any email pertaining to this in the past.  I
generally keep all document considerations in my notebook and/or in a file
that I keep on my box that's viewable by other authors pertaining to the
status of different projects.  Anyhow, I've made note of the url and I'll
be taking a look at the document and I'll be in touch.