Re: SEUL: New Image

Chuck,
I think the direction you're headed is great. I know we talked about this
before, and I now understand why you can't make the text on the left larger.
However I feel its too small. I have to move my head to be able to focus on
it. I'm sure there are people with worse eyesight than mine. I can live with
it but would certainly prefer it larger. Before I forget I would really like
to see something at the bottom letting people know that they are encouraged to
contact the webmaster about problems or suggestions for improvements to the
website. My personal preference is still to put the main body of text on
another page labeled 'About SEUL' and put the links to the other pages in big
type where the main body of text is now. Anyway thanks Chuck for the good
work.

Bob