Re: SEUL: New Image

Chuck,
I was just thinking, why do I find the smaller type more objectionable here
than on some other sites. It crossed my mind that it may be the contrast
between the writting and the background. For some reason the white writting on
the blue background appears fuzzier than other color combinations. You might
try experimenting with a different color combination and I will keep my eyes
open for a good combination. Also when you post a new look, it would be a good
idea to include the site address for the benefit of any new comers.

Bob