SEUL: More exposure for SEUL

Dan Shafer from builder.com mentioned SEUL positively a couple of times
in the Thursday "Project Heresy" radio broadcast he does for c|net radio
with Brian Cooley.  You can hear it at <http://www.radio.com>.

Roger, I updated the CPAH a few days ago, but it doesn't appear to have
been applied.  What's up?  Did I do it wrong?

Incidentally, there's a group in Mexico that plans to get Linux labs in
every school in the country (~140,000).  There was something about in on
Slashdot and Linux Weekly News.  Worth paying attention to.

Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards
Bloomsburg University     or golf.
dloss@bloomu.edu                H. L. Mencken