SEUL: the next seul-announce mail

I'm going to send this out in the next day or so. Comments and
suggestions on either wording or comment are appreciated. Doug and
Ales: it would be neat to have a section on seul-edu updates (new
projects started, things we've updated, etc) and the latest gEDA
release (plus tools: basically, a list of projects and URLs, one per
line, of stuff that people might want to look at).

Should we also include blurbs for projects which have had a new version
out since the last seul-announce mail? That would probably double the
size of the mail... what do we think people are interested in reading?

Thanks,
--Roger