SEUL: Web Site Prototype

Unfortunately, a few minor problems cropped up, so I haven't finished the
prototype all the way.  I plan to get it cranked out no later than the 10th
of December (since I have finals December 6-9).

To get an idea, you can view http://webspinners.org/~mviron/seul/
(which will eventually be accessible via seul.webspinners.org)--keep in
mind it's still a very rough draft prototype--for the most part the layout
is there, but much of the content isn't.

If you have any suggestions for the SEUL/edu prototype, please don't
hesitate to send me an e-mail.

Later,

Mike

-----
Michael Viron
Project Coordinator,
Internal Documentation Development, LinuxKB
Project Coordinator & Administrator,
General Education Online (http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu/~geo/)
mviron@webspinners.org