Re: SEUL: SEUL PUB Web Pages

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, "Anand.R.Vaidya" wrote:

> (Note: NS4.5/4.7 is unable to load cpah.shtml (Linux as well as Win9X)
>
> If you all feel the pages are good enough, I will move the files
> to cran and can start working on all the other files too.

I like the general look of things here, but cpah.shtml _must_ be loadable by
Netscape browsers before it is made official.  A page intended primarily for the
Linux community that isn't viewable by the major browser in that community would
be a very bad thing for us to put up.

Having said that, I've made some fairly large changes in the Commercial Port
Advocacy Mini-HOWTO and will be submitting it to the LInux Documentation Project
today.  We should probably update everything to keep it in sync between SEUL and
the LDP.  It's in SGML, and I'm using sgmltools to convert it to HTML (among
other formats).  That gives one table of contents page and nine section pages,
which might address the problem Anand was finding about table cell data.

Michael Viron and Ian Bicking have been working on redesigns of the SEUL/edu
main page; it's probably best if they coordinate with Anand on any redesign work
in that section.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give